Saturday, May 30, 2009

Plan And Act

Vikki is on my mind now and I can't shake her off. I look at my poor, frail little hand and I can only imagine her holding it. I try to think of another girl and they just don't compare. I only want her. I have to speak to her, face to face. Even if it's only to be rejected. And so, I've come up with a plan. I'm going to fly to her country and meet her. I don't know where she lives now and I have no idea where I'd start, but I need to do this.

University finishes in a few weeks and I've got the money, but my parents will never let me go. I've got the money just sitting there for what? For a house? A life? This is my life! I need to find out if Vikki still feels for me and God dammit, I'm going to fight for her. It's going to cost over $500 to get there, and I don't know what's going to happen with passports, accommodation and food, but I know this is never going to end until I meet her.

I don't know what else to do. She's on my mind. I can't breathe again and I crave her. But this is a turning point in my life. I need to fight for my life and Vikki is the one I'm meant to be with. Even if I go over and she rejects me flat-out, it'd still be worth it. Even if it's just as a funny story and anecdote for my life when I find someone else.

But I can't keep having these dreams of touching her, meeting her, hugging her and waking up knowing it's not real. This ends here. It'll take me about a month to make the money back up, but I know I can. Nothing else is happening in my life and this is far more important.

This is for love and when I told Vikki I'd cross the earth for her, I meant it.

Now where do I start?

No comments: